With some ongoing uncertainty and the reality of covid-related absences, we want to provide resources for our families so that some learning can continue where possible.
Equally, if your child unwell, we understand that they will be resting and that there is no expectation for them to be completing vast amounts of work; we also acknowledge that families will have their specific household circumstances to navigate.
In the first instance, children can continue to:
- read regularly to an adult
- practise times tables using TT Rockstars and/or mental maths
- complete ‘MyMaths’ activities provided online
- write something brief each day; perhaps a diary entry, short story or description
- complete any ‘Pick & Mix’ homework activities
In addition, teachers will make specific arrangements for each child required to isolate from school for an extended period.
Please contact the school office with any specific enquiries.