As the school is currently closed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we will continue to provide and signpost a variety of resources for the children at home.
We would like to stress to parents that we cannot sustain the level of provision they currently experience while the school is repurposed to care for vulnerable children and key worker families.
Equally, if your child is or becomes unwell, we understand that they will be resting and that there is no expectation for them to be completing vast amounts of work; we also acknowledge that families will have their own circumstances to navigate at this difficult time.
In the first instance, children can continue to:
- read regularly to an adult
- practise times tables using TT Rockstars and/or mental maths
- complete ‘MyMaths’ activities provided online
- write something brief each day; perhaps a diary entry, short story or description
- complete any ‘Pick & Mix’ homework activities
In addition, the children can:
- complete activities provided in the Home Learning Packs
- engage in the daily class and whole school online Class Dojo activities and materials
Where not everything above applies to EYFS children, we will be using Tapestry to provide daily ideas and activities which can be posted and shared with Mrs Neaves.
The vast majority of families are already engaging with Class Dojo due to the usual homework activities however if you have yet to connect or require support please contact the school office.